Thursday, April 9, 2009

encuentro con las familias - Meet the families



Hola soy yo Senora Fehl. Here are my anxious students leaving the hotel in Granada. They were all very excited, yet nervous about the first encounter with their families.

The trip took 2 and a half hours, we travelled by bus. It was very comfortable. We stopped in the city of Malaga to purchase flowers for the Spanish moms.

I can assure all of you parents that the families were super majas - that means super nice and fantastic. I met each of them and honestly I was very impressed with all of them. Be prepared for your child to want to stay here forever. So, please breah a sigh of relief and know that they will be well taken care of. I have asked each of them to post at least once during their stay provided that the family has internet access.

They will return to me on Wednesday of next week.

Hasta Pronto.

Sra. Fehl




No comments:

Post a Comment