Monday, March 23, 2009

Las Introducciones

Me llamo Kylie Christensen, soy en mi cuarto año de la escuela secundaria y en la clase de Español. ¡No puedo esperar ver España y mejorar mi Español! ¡Quería ir al Rastro y compar algo de Don Quijote especialmente!

My name is Kylie Christensen, I'm in my fourth year of high school and Spanish class. I cannot wait to see Spain and improve my Spanish! I want to go to the Rastro and buy something having to do with Don Quijote especially!

Me llamo Beatriz Hauter y soy en mi cuarto año de Español tambíen. Estoy muy entusiasmada para ver España y aprender de la cultura. ¡No puedo esperar hasta el dos de Abríl cuando salimos!

My name is Bethany Hauter and I am also in my fourth year of Spanish. I am very excited to see Spain and to learn about the culture. I can't wait until Abril 2 when we leave!

Me llamo Jacob "Salvador" Baranowski y soy en mi cuarto año de Español tambíen. No puedo esperar ir a España y mejorar mi español. Voy a comer todo la comida y ver todo que yo puedo.

My name is Jacob Baranowski and I'm also in my fourth year of Spanish. I can't wait to go to Spain and improve my Spanish. I'm going to eat all the food and see everything I can.

Me llamo Julia (Macarena) Danner y yo soy en mi tercer año de Español. Yo estoy mas entuiasmada ahora que toda mi vida entira. No puedo esperar a viajar a España y a mejorar mi español. Tambien, estoy emocionada a conocer todas las cosas fantásticas de España; el arte, la comida, las personas, etc.

My name is Julia Danner and I am in my third year of Spanish. I am more excited now than I have ever been. I cannot wait to travel to spain and improve my spanish. I am also really excited to experience all of the amazing things that Spain has to offer; art, food, the people, etc.

Hola!Me llamo Allie Morbidelli (Gabi). Estoy en mi cuarto año e Español. No puedo esperar ir a España. Ya iba a otras partas de Europa, pero nunca iré España. Estoy muy emocionada y voy a tener un bien tiempo. Voy a comer mucho y revolveré gorda. jajaja

Hello! My name is Allie Morbidelli (Gabi). I am in my fourth year of Spanish. I can't wait to go to Spain. I have already been to other parts of Europe, but I have never been to Spain. I am very excited, and I am going to have a great time. I am going to eat a lot and come home fat. hahaha


Mi nombre es Annie Bridenbaugh. Estoy entusiasmada para ver la Alhombra y Granada. Voy a comer solo fruta y verduras. Ojala que este viaje sea bien.

My name is Annie Bridenbaugh. I am excited to see the Alhombra and Granada. I am only going to eat fruit and vegetables. I hope that this trip goes well.

Hola! Soy Chloe Daniels y estoy muy muy muy muy entusiasmada para viajar a Espana. Siempre tenia la interes de Espana y ahora es un sueno que va a vivir!

Hello! I'm Chloe Daniels and I am very very very very excited to travel to Spain. I've always been interested in Spain and now it is a dream come to life!

Hola! Me llamo Angela Rego (Luna). Estoy muy emocionada para ir a España! Es un sueño para me. También es posible que vaya a conocer mi tía por primero vez.

Hello! My name is Angela Rego (Luna). I am very excited to go to Spain! It is a dream for me. It also is possible that I might meet my aunt for the first time.

Hola! Me llamo Serena Severinsen. Estoy muy contenta para ir Espana. Nunca salgo el pais. No puedo esperar para conocer mas nuevas cosas.

Hello! My name is Serena Severinsen. I am very happy to go to Spain. I have never left the country. I can't wait to learn many new things.

2 comments:

  1. A great adventure! Your memories will last a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Y yo no puedo esperar veros! La comida fantasica, la cultura rica, el paisaje bonito...¡todo es increible! ¡Ten un buen viaje y os veo pronto!

    ReplyDelete